Wednesday, May 24, 2017

OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION to "customer" who ordered 4 dozen assorted cookies and did NOT pick up order today - I am UNABLE to contact you due to your settings - I will hold your order until 8:00 am tomorrow 5/25; you will need to contact me immediately. - after that time, I will allow my interested customers to purchase these. These cookies will be available to purchase tomorrow if ordering "customer" forfeits order. 2dz assorted construction/road works themed cookies 1dz superman logo/superman cape ( SOLD) 1dz happy retirement squares Can be purchased in any quantity. Please message me privately if interested.


OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION to "customer" who ordered 4 dozen assorted cookies and did NOT pick up order today - I am UNABLE to contact you due to your settings - I will hold your order until 8:00 am tomorrow 5/25; you will need to contact me immediately. - after that time, I will allow my interested customers to purchase these. These cookies will be available to purchase tomorrow if ordering "customer" forfeits order. 2dz assorted construction/road works themed cookies 1dz superman logo/superman cape ( SOLD) 1dz happy retirement squares Can be purchased in any quantity. Please message me privately if interested.

No comments: